Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finally, a relaxing Friday!

This morning I got to sleep in until past 9:00am.. ahh it felt so good!

I spent the day at home except when I went to the geography lab class with Priscilla. It was pretty exciting... not. We basically went around the campus measuring soil temperatures of 6 different areas and counting the percentage and number of vegetative species in the area. It wasn't that bad or difficult.. but plants are just not very fun subjects.

At home, I was playing with Flash and writing my music report. Flash can be so frustrating, but I'm starting to grasp it.

After having Naomi's stew for dinner, Erin, Priscilla and I watched 2 episodes of Monk from the 1st season. I love Monk!!
Well this is the really brief account of the day. It was nice to be able to relax at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home