Thursday, April 27, 2006

Whew... so glad today's finished!

Yup today was a pretty tough day with lots of things to do! Theatre class' finals started at 10:15am, 30 minutes earlier than usual. That meant that I had to leave my music class early!

Four groups, including Priscilla's and my group, did our final scenes today. I must admit I was pretty nervous about it! I think my scene went okay, though Oswald did mess up a little by forgetting his costume. lol! I think all of today's groups did pretty well.

I was so relieved after that class was over... but there was still a lot to do in the afternoon! We went home with Kaori and worked on our poster, which was due for presentation in a matter of hours. We finished gluing and taping all the papers onto the poster in time. At first glance, the crack I painted on the board really looks like a crack!
The presentation went pretty well, and I think everyone liked our poster. Now that this project is over, all we have to worry about is the final exam! *celebrates*

<--- our amazing team: Priscilla, me, and Kaori.



After getting back home, I prepared dinner for the four of us, then led the night's prayer meeting. Finally, all of us watched the movie "The Village", which was suspenseful and cleverly done! I think I have a headache now though....


Less than 1 week of school left! Good night!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. that is a nice poster... the crack is amazing ^^ wish I could paint like that :P Well looking forward to seeing you soon, bye :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home