Monday, April 24, 2006

Finishing up my presentation...

Today's classes were really really easy! The art teacher is gone for the week, so I just showed up for class and worked on the Flash project by myself for 2 1/2 hours. When that was over, I walked over to Kalia for my English class. The English teacher was 15 minutes late, but she walked in just as I was contemplating to leave and go home. Hmph... at least all we did in class was read a Hawaiian play script together. Dull, but easy. The teacher brought us Red Vine candies, maybe as peace offering after showing up late. lol I unfortunately don't like Red Vine though... yech.

After lunch, I wrote the rest of my music presentation report about the Taishogoto, which took a few hours. I also made a Powerpoint slideshow to go with the presentation. I hope it won't be a boring 10 minutes tomorrow during music class.

Tonight we went out to a nearby Italian restaurant (forgot the name) to celebrate Erin's one-year stay in Hawaii. The food was sooo good, and I'm still full from it. Congratulations Erin!! :D



Oh, and yesterday's post is now up below this one. :) I couldn't upload last night because Blogger was acting all strange! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home