Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wow the semester is really drawing close to an end...

During this morning's music class, I did my presentation on the Taishogoto! I love that instrument, mainly because I grew up with one of them. I had a Powerpoint slide and some mp3 files to assist me, so I think it turned out pretty well. My teacher told me that it was very good, since most of the other students who gave presentations had a hard time keeping track of time and wrapping up with a good conclusion.

During theatre class came a surprise... my group, along with Priscilla's group and another group, will do our final scenes this Thursday!! That's day after tomorrow! My group had better be completely ready by then. So we practiced pretty seriously today outside the theatre building.

Instead of staying on campus until geography class, we picked up Kaori (our geography classmate) and took her home with us so that we could plan our poster presentation which is due this Thursday. On the way back, we picked up Jack in the Box for lunch.
Kaori is such a fun and cute Japanese girl, and we had fun making the poster together, cutting out papers and drawing out the plan. The three of us went back to campus in time for our geography class.

Four groups from class gave their natural disaster poster presentation today. Most of them were actually kinda boring, partly because three out of four presentations involved the Kobe earthquake of 1995. I'm glad we're doing different earthquakes on our presentation.

After all our classes of the day had finally been done, we went back home and I started painting on our poster board with acrylic paint. We're going to have the picture of a large crack running down the center of the board, cutting it in two... then we'll put two different earthquakes on different sides and compare/contrast them. Oooh this is going to be good!


That's about it for today. There are only two more Tuesday/Thursday classes this semester! I'm really happy but kinda sad that it's going to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home