Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tomorrow's going to be a big day...

Today's classes weren't very eventful, because the art teacher was still absent from class. It was basically 2 1/2 hours of cleaning up images on Flash while listening to music.

After grabbing a cup of coffee at 2nd Cup Cafe, I went to English class, which is becoming like a theatre class now. We finished reading the script of a Hawaiian play, and now we have to get in groups and create a scene on our own, and perform it. My group consists of a local Japanese girl, a Korean guy, and myself. This Korean guy looks like he can act a little, so I think my group is going to be fine with this!

After coming home, I was rather jittery for a while because of that cup of coffee (next time, I'm getting tea instead). But I got some things done for the earthquake poster that we're going to use tomorrow during geography class.

At night, Erin cooked delicious cabbage rolls for dinner. Priscilla and I watched American Idol later, which I loved because Andrea Bocelli sang in it! Oooh I love singers who can sing both opera and popular music! Maybe I will get one of his CDs...


I am getting nervous about tomorrow, because it's the day both of us are going to do our final scenes during theatre class. I think I'm ready for it, but I hope my partner's memorized all his lines. Also coming up tomorrow is the poster presentation of Kaori, Priscilla, and me.
Now I am off for a good night's sleep to prepare for the big day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home