Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spam Jam at Waikiki..

Report from Priscilla: her computer is not working too well, so she won't be able to post tonight.


Today, I spent a relaxing morning and afternoon at home. Hard to remember exactly what I did.. I worked on my Flash project for a couple of hours, cleaning up the rough drawings I scanned in.

From 4:00pm, Naomi, Priscilla and I went to the Kaimuki Christian church to join Ericson's youth ministry event for the people visiting from Nebraska Christian College. Matt, Yuriy, and Bao were also there, and we all went down to Waikiki together, since there was a Spam Jam festival going on down there. It was reaally crowded, as you can see here.

The Nebraska group actually went their own ways, so it was mostly only the small Hawaii group who stuck together. We ate dinner at McDonalds... they were selling lots of spam foods, but I don't like spam. :(

After everyone finally got together again, we went back to church and had some fun there with ping pong and other games. Thanks to Ericson for planning and being in charge of this evening!

I didn't get to talk much with the Nebraska group, but it was pretty fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home