Monday, May 08, 2006

Painting with watercolor

This morning, I woke up late in the morning, prepared my Flash project to turn in, and went to the campus to drop it off at the teacher's office. On the way back, Naomi took me to Longs drugstore, where I got much of my shopping done. Yay!!

After driving back home and having lunch while watching The Mummy, I proceeded to make our study guide for our Geography final exam, which will take place from 2:30pm on Thursday. This exam is going to cover all of this semester's lectures (which is a lot!). *starts getting nervous*

I finished a watercolor painting today. It's taken from a photo of a bobcat. This one took a few days to complete, not because it was it was really really difficult, but because I decided to take my time with it. I left all the painting tools out on my desk and worked on it whenever I felt like it... that's the cool thing about watercolor.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/Gwaihir_WL/CIMG2452.jpg

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

great pic. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home