Thursday, May 04, 2006

Artsy day at home

Wow it felt so strange having no class on Thursday! I kept thinking it was Friday or Saturday.

Today I spent most of my time at home, except when I walked over to the nearby Longs drugstore to do some shopping for people in Japan. Bought lots of macademia nuts and snacks! :)

What did I do while I was at home? Well, most importantly, I did my Flash project. It still can be frustrating sometimes, but I'm glad it's progressing. I promise I'll post it up when it's done, maybe on Monday, the day I turn it in.

In the afternoon, I was alone at home and decided to practice charcoal drawing. What a messy but fun medium! At the moment I think I have about a 60% chance of messing up the drawing, because I am clumsy with it. But today's drawings belong to the other 40%, I am glad to say!! :D Hopefully this means I'm starting to get used to it.

I made fried rice for dinner, then did some more Flash and read Jane Eyre at night.
Less than 2 weeks before I go home!!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Elle said...

o_0 wow! only less than two more weeks! (^_^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home