Monday, May 08, 2006

Our last Sunday together in a few months.

This morning's Sunday service was led by Erin. This is the last Sunday with all four of us together in about 3 months, as Naomi and Priscilla will be gone next Sunday, and I will be departing next week. :(


Oh guess what... I finished my Flash movie clip, and here it is! You have to have Flash player to see this. It may not look very difficult to make, but it took me many long hours for just one short clip! I hope you enjoy it. The song is the Beatles' "Free as a Bird", recorded in 1994 (?) using one of John Lennon's demo tapes.
http://www.geocities.jp/eaglemodjp/MakikoProj4Final.swf

Getting late now so good night!

7 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaah, the link doesn't work! mou!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Maki said...

Oops sorry about that... I think it'll work if you copy and paste it onto your browser.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Free as a Bird" is so nice. Well done! It looks like a tribute to Shu-chan and meeting up with Budgie to go to the Big Bird Aviary in the sky. Ah... me and my imagination ;-)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Maki said...

Actually, it's not just your imagination... I did have that in mind. ;) Glad you noticed!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww!! SO cute!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(and my mother's crying. :S :P lol)

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home