Thursday, May 11, 2006

The final Final Exam!

I woke up before 7:00am this morning and walked over to campus because Erin took the car to pick up her mother and relatives who arrived here today! Erin then had to go to her eye laser surgery, which was successful! :D

Today, Priscilla and I both had two Finals. Well my music class final wasn't an exam; we just had to hand in the papers we had written, and listen to the remaining student presentations. It was still sad to say good-bye to the teacher though.

After walking back home, Priscilla and I studied very hard for our afternoon geography final exam. We weren't looking forward to this one, but I just couldn't wait to get it over with... so we studied the best we could. Mrs. Sato came to visit our house and stayed over for lunch when Erin came home from her surgery... it was so great to see her!!

Well finally it was 2:30pm, the time for our exam. It wasn't that difficult, I think, though I know I've made a couple mistakes. Can't wait to find out the results!! And now that this exam is finished, it means....

SCHOOL IS FINISHED!! Yes, everything! It's a strange but nice feeling.

Tomorrow is the big day: Erin's graduation ceremony! Oh I really can't wait... I'll remember to take lots of pictures! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home