Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Well yes it might seem a bit late, but today was Mother's Day for us.
And sorry about not updating for two days... I was too tired to do it on the first night, then last night I just totally forgot to update!

Two nights ago was Erin's graduation ceremony... it was a wonderful time, with many of Erin's friends and relatives there to celebrate. Here is one picture, taken at the Old Spaghetti Factory, where we went to for dinner. :)



As for yesterday, it wasn't very eventful but I had a good time at home, getting things ready to pack.



Today, which was Mother's Day, Erin and I had a chapel (in Japanese) at home with Erin's relatives. After that, we drove over to the Kaimuki Church, where they were doing the last half of the sermons about the Da Vinci Code. They also gave little gifts to mothers, which was nice!
For lunch, 7 of us including Tina went to eat at Genki Sushi. I was a little surprised that they wanted to eat Japanese food so much in Hawaii, but I guess that's to be expected. lol

In the afternoon and evening, Erin took her relatives over to the North Shore, so I had the house to myself. I had a fun time using Photoshop and watching DVDs.

Oh wow I am going to leave in two days and won't come back for 3 months! Just seems like a very long time to be away... but I can't wait to go home! Slightly mixed feelings, I guess. Well good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home