Monday, May 15, 2006

Packing away...

Erin was gone most of the day, taking her relatives everywhere. So I had the house to myself all day... how fun! Well I enjoy being alone at home, but one drawback is that it's no fun to eat lunch and dinner by myself. In fact I almost forgot to eat lunch.

The most important thing I did today was pack. It was actually more difficult than I thought, because the luggage weight limit is pretty strict (50pounds/23kg per luggage). In the end, though, I managed to put everything into one big trunk and one small one.

In the evening, Erin called me and said I was welcome to join them for dinner at the 12th Avenue Grill! It was very nice of them to invite me to come along. They picked me up, and we all went there together. They all looked like they had a great day. The food at that place is excellent, especially the steak. Erin and I shared a salmon plate.. mmm looks good doesn't it?

Mrs. Sato also got me a cute little gift! It's a little stuffed birdie in a little house-shaped bag, and there's a hole in the bag from which it can peep through. Awww I love it so much! Thank you Erin and Mrs. Sato for everything! :D


My flight tomorrow leaves at 2:55pm (Hawaii time) and will be arriving at night in Japan. To everyone in Japan: see you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home