Wednesday, August 16, 2006

In Hawaii again!

Wow, what a long day it was... it's hard to believe that 24 hours ago I was in Japan! Seems like a long time ago already. My family took me all the way to the Narita airport. After a not-so-bad flight to Honolulu during which I got to doze off a little (though someone to my left was snorrring!!), I got through a very smooth customs and swiftly got out of the airport to be picked up by Naomi, Priscilla and Maria in Naomi's new car! It was very nice seeing them again! :D

It was, however, still a while before we got home. First, we stopped by at Aloha Laser Vision for Priscilla's checkup... she's going to have her surgery tomorrow!! Hope it goes well... I am going to have a checkup on Friday.
We also went to a hospital to visit a church friend and see her newly born baby. :)

After getting home at around 1:30pm, we had a quick lunch, then I did all my unpacking. For the rest of the day, I relaxed, watched TV and had fun with the others, all the while trying not to fall asleep. :P

That's about it for today. In my future posts I will post some piccies that I took while in Japan.
Tomorrow, Maria's parents are coming over! It's going to be fun, though I will soon have to start preparing for the Fall semester, which is to start next Monday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home