Friday, August 18, 2006

My eyes feel weird...

This morning we slept in till very late in the morning. At lunchtime we went to Ward shopping center with the Kanais. Unfortunately, Naomi, Priscilla and I had no time to eat and shop at Ward with the Kanais because we had to go to have our eyes checked at the laser surgery place. I hadn't had my eyes checked in a very long time, but I went for a checkup to see if they can do a laser surgery on me too. It was cool to see all their cool gadgets and machines since they have the best of everything... besides, everyone at the place was really nice and fun. The results showed that my left eye is far worse than my left and that I should get that fixed asap, and that I am a good candidate for the surgery. Priscilla and Naomi's checkups went well too! Wow my eyes feel so weird after all the lenses and lights I stared into!

Went back to Ward to pick up the Kanais, then drove back to Aloha Laser Vision for Takako-san and Maria to buy good sunglasses. Finally, we went to Nordstrom and shopped for clothes and shoes. It was very fun, though Maria and I had to take turns riding in the trunk of the car (because there were 6 people in 1 car).

When we got back home, it was already past 5:00pm, so we got a little time before we all left again for church service at Kaimuki Christian Church. It was good to see some church friends that I had not seen in a while. The worship and sermon were done by guest musicians and speaker from the campus crusades, so they were all young people. Because of that, tonight's service was pretty different than usual. It was amazing to see a 17-year-old boy do such an energetic sermon.

Finally, the Kanais took us out to dinner again, this time at Old Spaghetti Factory at Ward. Mmm the food there was delicious as always! By the time we got back home it was a little before 11:00pm.

I am getting so sleepy... *yawn* G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home