Sunday, September 10, 2006

Already starting 4th week??

Time flies too fast! It's hard to believe we've been through 3 weeks of classes already. This past week has been pretty interesting. Did I mention that with my improved eyesight, it's so much more fun just being outdoors? It's amazing all the little details one can see! That's a good thing as I walk a lot between home and campus, up to 3 times a day.

During sculpture class I'm still making that toothpick egg container... it's nowhere near finished. I think I'm doing much better than some of the others students though. According to the instructor, girls tend to do better than boys at this exercise! lol I'll be sure to take a piccie when I'm done (before I drop it from the 2nd floor on Wednesday to test it). ;)

Today we had our own Sunday service at home led by Erin, then went to the New Hope Diamond Head church from 10:00am. After lunch at Kimuraya, we went to Punchbowl Cemetery to visit Priscilla and Naomi's grandfather's grave, since today was his anniversary. It was nice that we got to visit.. the cemetery was beautiful as always. :)


School starts again tomorrow! Priscilla and I are going to go to the chapel (which serves as a kind of gym on campus) during ESS class, where our instructor is going to teach us how to practice relaxation techniques, including meditation! lol Wonder what that will be like.

That's about it for now. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home