Saturday, September 02, 2006

2nd week of school finished!

Apologies for not posting for a few days. I don't know why but I find it hard to find the will to keep updating it daily this semester. Maybe I need to make this more interesting.. but anyway, this post is for the 2nd week of classes.

School is getting more fun, as we are getting into the actual course materials more and I am getting to know more classmates. They come from all over the world, including Vietnam, South Africa, and Germany. It's nice to get to know more people! On the other hand, Priscilla and I are starting to have more homework to do at home. At the moment it's not that bad, but I certainly hope there won't be too much workload in the future!

Naomi left for Japan on Thursday, so now there are only the three of us at home. Since it's the weekend already (a long weekend, since Monday is a holiday), we'll hopefully get to do some things together. Priscilla and I went to the Kaimuki Church tonight while Erin went to the New Hope church's prayer meeting. It's nice to have no classes to go to on Fridays!

That's about all I have to report for now. :) Good luck with the new schoolyear, kids of KCIS!

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks thanks. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home