Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weekend with the Kanai family

We did a LOT of shopping today! After waking up late in the morning (again), Erin, Priscilla, Maria and I went to the campus bookstore to buy some things that we needed. Since the semester has not yet begun, the campus ground was strangely quiet and empty. Priscilla also took some video of Maria doing stuff (like running and touching trees) at campus, to use for music video.

After that was done, we drove directly to Kahala Mall, where Naomi had already driven Mr. and Mrs. Kanai to. We got some lunch and met up to eat together. Mmm love food from Panda Express!

In the afternoon, we shopped in many places at Kahala Mall. Priscilla, Maria and I went to Claire's (accessories), Macy's (clothes), Jeans Warehouse (more clothes), Barnes & Nobles (books), Tower Records (CD&DVD), and Longs (drug store). We each bought some clothes and other things... a lot of fun! Although Mr. and Mrs. Kanai, Naomi and Erin stayed out for a while longer, Priscilla, Maria and I drove back home first.

For dinner the Kanais once again took us out to dinner, this time at Chili's. Being out with them is so much fun! The steak I had for dinne was really delicious. :P Yum!!
Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Kanai!

Tomorrow is Sunday, so we will have our own chapel at home, then go to the New Hope church.

Oh, and one more thing....


I'M GOING TO HAVE MY EYES LASERED!!! It will take place next Thursday so that it will make my college life easier. Woot I am so happy, I still have a hard time believing it's actually happening so soon! So thank you to everyone who have been praying for me and supporting me all this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home