Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday!

This morning, we had breakfast before having our own chapel led by Naomi in her room. Then from 10:00am, we went to the New Hope Diamond Head church service. Unlike last week, when the pastor of that church preached, this week's sermon was preached by the pastor of the other New Hope church of Hawaii through the projector.

After the service, we went home, then walked together to Genki Sushi for lunch. It's nice to have a sushi restaurant within walking distance! (^-^) The sushi was really good as I had almost forgotten how much I missed Japanese food.

Priscilla and I had been planning to go to Borders bookstore today but later decided not to... so I stayed home in the afternoon and did many things, including reading and painting. I really try not to use my eyes too much but it's not easy to think of something to do that doesn't require vision! So anyway, here's the product of today's try at painting with black Pelikan Plaka ink:



It's just a snapshot so the quality isn't that good... it's the islands of Matsushima which I visited while in Japan.






For dinner we got food from Jack in the Box and ate it while watching "A Knight's Tale", which was so funny it had us all laughing!

Well, tomorrow school starts again, and I hope that I didn't miss too much from skipping some classes last week. Hope you all have a great week as summer vacation is almost over for the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home