Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2nd day of class: Design and Psychology

Just like yesterday, I woke up at 7:00am and walked to my 8:00am class. Only this time it was not sculpture class, but the design class. Surprisingly enough, a big majority of the students in the design course was guys, and there were only 6 girls altogether. Still, I managed to make friends with a girl from an international school in Yokohama. I also got to know this guy from South Africa.
I think this design course is going to be a lot of fun!

After the morning class was done, I met up with Priscilla, who had just finished her psychology class, and walked home together. We ate the last of the ramen in the house for lunch and stayed at home for a couple of hours watching a movie.

My second class today was psychology. This class seems like it will be pretty interesting too, though there are quite a few exams and things to do. The South African student from my design class happened to be in this class too, so that was nice.

For dinner, we went to Dixie Grill with the Kanais. They're famous for their steak and ribs, and some of us ordered ribs. I felt like eating fish rather than beef, so I got fried catfish.. mmm! I even took a picture of it, but atm I am too lazy to upload. :P

Tomorrow morning I am skipping my sculpture class to go to the eye doctor and prepare for Thursday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home