Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ouch.. sunburn!

Well, our long Labor Day weekend is now over, and school has started again. It was a great weekend: the three of us got to go to Lanikai beach and relax there for a few hours. The weather was perfect, and though the place was slightly crowded it was still great! Here are some pictures of it:


Priscilla and me, on the way to the beach. (

thanks for taking this beautiful pic Erin!)

A similar scenery to the picture above but without us in it.

Lanikai Beach. So beeaauutiful!!

Well, school started from today again. And the truth is, I don't mind that at all because I like my classes! During my design class we did a critique of our first project... the teacher seemed to like most of my designs, but I'm still waiting for her to finish grading it. :P I hope I do ok!

Let's see what else is going on... well, Priscilla and I are starting to have more homework to do, now that we're in the third week of class. But so far it's not too hard to keep track of them, so all the classes are going well. :)

Sorry for the short post.. I'd better go off to bed now as I have sculpture class from 8:00am. as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home