Sunday, September 24, 2006

Birthday photos!

Today I turned 20 years old!! Yes it doesn't feel any different from being 19 but it's strange to think that I'm not a teenager anymore. I had a great time being with friends... now that I think about it, it seems likes all I did today was eat! :P

My day started late in the morning because I slept in. At around 11:30am, the four of us left home to go to Todai, a Japanese buffet-style restaurant which we hadn't been to in about one year. Mmm the food was delicious! There was everything from sushi to tempura to fried rice!

Yum!!







To name a few of the wonderful gifts I received, I got two adorable little mascots of Gigi (from Kiki's Delivery Service) that connect together to make the number "20", a beautiful silver necklace from Naomi and Erin, a Benetton shirt from Rie, and a bouquet of flowers from Tiffany. Oh, and I can't forget the nice pair of sunglasses I received from my 3 roommates as an early birthday gift!

After eating and eating until we were too full to move around much, we went home and had a few relaxing hours at home.

For dinner, we went out to eat again! But this time not just for my birthday, but for Christi who had her birthday last week. It was great that we got to celebrate for her. There were 14 of us, all of them friends from Kaimuki church, who met up at Macaroni Grill (Italian) at Ala Moana. I got to see Ericson and Yoko for the first time since coming back to Hawaii, and that was nice. We had a great time together! Since there were two birthday girls (Christi and me), we got two free pieces of chocolate cake!

We didn't go home after leaving Macaroni Grill, but met up again at Coffee Beans, a cafe. There we relaxed, talked, and had fun until it was nearly 11:00pm... then we finally parted to go back home. Oof... that was a lot of eating in one day!!


I'd like to thank everyone who helped make this day a very special one for me. I'm really looking forward to what the Lord has for me in the 20th year of my life! :D

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you had a great time! God Bless!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home